AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

yeah those who claimed there would be a sell off is now proven...

1. R66
    98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    yeah those who claimed there would be a sell off is now proven wrong, seller were thinning and buy side kept eating up. fact that its not dumped before long weekend could point to another bounce next week. hot money or not, short term or long term holder, there is now support to defend the price for coming week.

now from the fundamental level there exists several questions to think about if you got nothing to do in long weekend (WARNING im not telling you what you want to hear):

-will KE dump more at this stage, personally i double KE would dump more shares after the board meeting

-is KE really moving on? if so who will take his place? (doubt this is possible) is it wise to shout for resignation of the board without even think about a possible replacement?

-reason behind KE's dumping might never be known, but this reason could be linked to company or it might completely be a personal decision

-feasibility is now the biggest question. From my experience working with chinese coal mining company, they don't care if they pay extra money as long as they secure resources, with chinese having a vast and very keen interest in Africa as a whole and their strengthening relationship with many african countries, politically Chinese might even benefit from mining in Africa even at a premium cost. Especially when China is trying to economically forge an alliance with Africa which have the potential to eventually rise. Once that happens we would be happy and how much chinese pay to make it feasible isn't our concerns anymore.

-what are the chances of JORC to give extraordinary good news? we already know the mine size, i doubt JORC will add or minus much from the current expectation. i saw people kept saying fundamentals is strong with this company but imo feasibility is the foundation of this presumed fundamental so that is my utter most concern.

-keep in mind that for a company with no income like AVZ,way to get money is to sell part of the company (mining rights etc) or to issue more share, when it comes to that it won't be good for us existing holders

-and overall is lithum really going to take off considering the speculation in lithum price and current doubt in actual environmental benefit of switching to electric cars.

-lastly reflect on this hate again KE. so what he sold? even the best director need to look out for themselves and would you do EVERYTHING in holder's interest if you are the director? do you even look out for the 80 years old lady that lives two houses down even if the expectation is for you to take care of others? If you do you are admirable and if you were my friend I would treasure you as a person, but why why expect this from others and complain how the world is not perfect when you are punting money on ASX/HC???? Also to those who shout for resignation of director, sure i get you are angry but shouting for resignation of a director without a suitable replacement in mind is the same as throwing out your tools without getting replacements first. Be more logical please.........Also just because you are mum and dad holders who recommended this to all your family and friends, do you really think you should be advantaged and be held with warm blankets against the pouring rain? Hate me for saying that all you like, but once you get rid of this unrealistic expectation of how you should be treated in this money market you would be much more relaxed. Cold hard truth is you are here to make money just like millions of others, don't expect free things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.