AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-6016

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I can understand selling yesterday if you are still green or just red. I'm so far in the red there was no point selling.

Yes it is very embarrassing explaining to someone how much money you have lost but there are a couple of things i remembered. Airguide and the other mob have a target of 44c. Under normal circumstances you would hope your investment makes 10% per year. If we get to 44c i have made much more.

I brought up yesterday that a deal is either imminent or Klaus will get done for insider trading was backed up by some ASX rules that someone posted. Everyone has been expecting a JV/TO, if Klaus sold knowing no deal will not be done ,without disclosing to the market, bang insider trading! He is though allowed to sell if a deal is signed or in the process.

Now we can all agree the timing was shizenhouzen, but he did say he needed the money elsewhere and we know it is going to take plenty of time before AVZ goes mining.

Half his shares were sold off-market surely everything was fully disclosed to the buyer!

We have a NA investor at 25c, which is a price everyone was pissed off about as being undervalued, we have buyer in at 30c. We have MOUs and a very large rock in the ground.

But we also have a management team that dont seem to make great decisions, because they have there fingers in too many pies. I expected an announcement today and got nothing.

Now I can't say Klaus should be booted until Jorc is done and we see a JV/TO offer. If this doesn't happen Klaus not only gets booted but spends some time in a prison cell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.