AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

What a week. Rattled but still holding and believe in the...

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    What a week. Rattled but still holding and believe in the fundamentals. Can understand a lot of the emotions holders are going through.

Junior Spec mining is not for the faint hearted. With big gains there is risk of big losses too. Several years ago I bought into a stock that fell 98% from $1 to 2c. From 2c bounced back by a few thousand %. Don’t discount the chance for shares to come back, be it slowly or rapidly. Confidence and sentiment can turn quickly, as can newsflows.

To make money its important not to be on the wrong side of the trade. Many buy high and sell low. That’s too easy, to follow the herd. The more contrarian we can be buy low sell high. The better we can all do.
    No one said its easy.

AVZ is currently very low in price from previous highs. If you believe the story/fundamentals it may well be an ideal time to buy for a contrarian.

Lets get June done, director sells(hopefully no more in short term), tax loss sells, more drill results in, and old and fresh holders who can see the great value ahead.

July will be a really good time to be holding with all important JORC in and the good news train to lead us to greater value in our investments and future for the project. Once they get JORC and 20-40k of drilling done. Market leading resource position and value will be very clear to the market,(and JV/TO parties.)
    Still a lot of believers out there and its good to see.

Today I checked REMX VanEck Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF holding relatively unchanged.
    Holding at 06/07/18 44,221,877

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.