AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Exactly and this is what I got wrong in 2017-2018... the demand...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Exactly and this is what I got wrong in 2017-2018... the demand just wasn't there.

Sure there is no shortage of lithium, its one of the more abundant elements but commercial hardrock mines (producers and explorers) generally fit on the one A4 page and I don't trust brine because rain.

One of the significant developments I see helping demand is that back then the climate change debate was "man made vs naturally occurring"... public discourse seems to have shifted from weather it is happening or not, to what do we do about it (Paris agreement, net zero 2050 blah blah etc)... you combine this with fossil fuel being a finite resource (regardless of weather its bad for the environment or not) and its a question of when not if. This new outlook trickling down to industry and actually following through is nice to see, finally the world is catching up to what we all see.

I really like the angle looking at energy storage beyond EVs too, distributed power grids are already a thing. I live strata but my old man has solar panels on the roof and a couple batterys, he hasn't paid an electricity bill since and regularly feeds excess back into the grid (if government mandated this for all new developments would be a nice thing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.