AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-60572

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Congrats on your past successes.

I'm only encouraging you to do more research and post greater substantial information, rather than hearsay and conspiracy theories. The threads are clogged enough as it is.

It's not like the theory of Van Eck purchasing a substantial amount of shares originated on Friday. Instead we had a non holder @BP2137, inform the discussion forum that the due date for the alteration to Van Eck's holdings was Friday, and they posted regular updates to this change of holdings throughout the week. I encourage you and others who are confused in regards to Friday's increased volume, to DYOR and read these posts.

Very rarely are AVZ threads the beneficiaries of such detailed posting from non-holders. So my personal gratitude to @BP2137 and others that come on here, along with quite a few great posts from holders, who overall dramatically improve on some of the dribble that unfortunately is posted from time to time.

Furthermore, most involved in the lithium sector have made substantial amounts of money. I am no different on that.
    All those that saw the seismic shift from ICE to EV, along with Household storage, long before 2021 should be congratulated on this. As stastisically speaking those astute investors have made many bags on their investments across the sector

However, replicating that success on future stocks and sectors is a different story altogether. Making impending doom posts on Friday and consistently discrediting that a reputable fund has bought sizably in - in the same fashion that the vast majority do on market - should and will be called out by other posters, as well as myself.

It truly is not rocket science. It's all quite basic really

Last edited by Mr Clean: 19/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.