AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-60578

1. 2,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Noticed how zero people have answered simple question to prove it's Van Eck. You can't. The end.

If you sheep were actually paying to attention last week and to Friday you'd see the light like Belushi.

I say someone new owns a Chunk of AVZ. Ummm that's actually a Good thing ? Dearer

Perhaps we even see a Change of Holding.....though so many ways around not disclosing.

Known Knowns: What did happen Friday a Major Order worth $73m went on the BUY..Above market at 75c at 4.02 or so... and ASK fragments of that went on the screen below that to catch it.

It was also 100% a crossing on evidence posted.

I agree with you on one thing Mr Clean there are indeed 100m less shares available Monday....again making the short ever the more harder to do and always knowing BIG Global buyers are out there and now buying into PLS and AVZ. The volumes are impressive and getting bigger and the market had been flat to down.

plus Old Tech is losing its shine and that includes FAANG (Facebook, Google, Amazon etc)..meanwhile New Low Carbon Tech like Lithium are all up 50%-300% last 6 months. & The biggest have done the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.