AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-60601

1. 2,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    To be fair to the project on merit......I don't see too many other bigger companies including BHP RIO FMG VALE OR ANY Chinese company or Govt stumping up on their own to invest a $Billion bickies into the Deep Darkest Jungle on earth to get at the Cheddar. Long term commitment is required.

The DRC know if they surrender to the Chinese on their own their sovereignty is at risk bc the Chinese fund only with Debt NOT equity. Belt and Road shows that. Anyone who bought into that Loan shark scheme will regret it. They won't take too much from the Chinese. Not with this DRC government.

The DRC know all of this now...and are working with the ADB etc for this and they abide by international law. They also need other investors in the battery to invest for the Long term and they won't if DRC stiff AVZ.

They don't have alot of options to award the ML to anyone else ? I mean who else ???

So perhaps the short or mkt selling comes back today to push to 66c for me but to be fair on that they are focused on MGF and BNPLs as they are easily the best shorts on ASX.

Shorting the worlds biggest supply of Lithium into a low carbon global future....not likely. Borderline stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.