AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Been a lot of discussion in various threads about Rio and its...

1. 9,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18268
    Been a lot of discussion in various threads about Rio and its Jadar deposit. At the end of the day people do need to understand why Rio wanted to develop that deposit and it wasn't just about lithium - that deposit would have entrenched Rio's dominance in the boric acid market too - Post #: 54851706 In terms of the other thread created on comparisons to other deposits in AVZ, in the thread I talk about Jadar I also looked at a number of other deposits in that Peer Comparison thread in the general commodity thread - not opening up a thread in AVZ. For those who like comparisons start there and scroll up where I blabber other lithium deposits etc etc.

Now with Jadar likely gone, well it opens up opportunities for other lithium deposits close to the European market. Just be mindful AVZ has a number of port options (Angola and Tanzania) and the rail is improving. In any event, the world needs a number of new deposits to meet demand so as long as your resource is ok, regardless of size, getting to market is the key because lots of scope for good projects to enter the market. What makes AVZ stand out is actually the resource size, low strip ratio and high grade - it means AVZ is well placed for expansions etc and to enjoy economies of scale at minesite, obviously noting transport is a post mine site cost. Getting to market is the key.

Key recent posts on AVZ - Post #: 57024821 and Post #: 55644884
    Demand/supply forecasts - Post #: 55224139 The below is what is missing in this demand/supply post as HC tends to lose information with aged posts:

9000 GWh
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3909/3909832-d0115e75c8d9d181794c77e0a54f49ed.jpg

Previous methodology - 3000 GWh

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3909/3909837-48e07af6960d5680f5c1866dd7d17cff.jpg
    Don't post much these days - it is now up to AVZ to get this to market, and the ML a key.

All the best for the remainder of 2021 and then for the fireworks in 2022.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.