AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-6074

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    I must say I'm rather bemused that some here still think Klaus has a future at AVZ.
    Klaus may still hold a title at AVZ in the short term but his roll is mute, it's nolonger tenable.
    He not only trashed every other shareholders position in the company and not just mum/dad and retail investors but also directors, contractors and recently appointed employees to profit himself.

I believe AVZ still has a future at this time, based on the information that's available to SHs, however Klaus in my view doesn't.
    No one in the company is likely to have any respect for him and that's the way he will be treated in my view.

All plans discussed by the board going forward should be with the view that Klaus is not to be part of them, his judgement at best has to be seen as highly questionable so far as the interests of ALL SHs.

I would like to see Klaus show a little bit of dignity (for what he has left) and leave without causing anymore damage to the management team.

As a number of intelligent HC posters have said, AVZ is well cashed up, holding the largest known deposit of its kind on the globe, in what will continue to prove to be one of the hottest commodities for the foreseeable future, in a country that appears to be aggressively wanting to be proven as region, that you can build a first class, highly profitable, long, very long life mining operation.
    Last edited by Super yacht: 10/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.