AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-60942

1. 8,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Mute22 that is exactly the case and to managements credit they have remained as transparent as possible based on information and timings they receive in country.

The DRC as we all know is evolving and along with this change the govt needs to ensure all permits / licensing is squeaky clean moving forward.

The last thing the govt wants is for other companies that have had their licensing revoked in the past few months to find and use a loophole in our agreement, that they could potentially change the govt in court.

The way I see it is that we are the showcase / poster boy for mining entering the DRC and I believe the process currently been used for us will be the standard moving forward.

So Nigel might say a date and it doesn’t meet, so what! at the end of the day it’s moving forward and if I look back at this time last year, I personally have seen my account increase by many millions $$$ just like other holders here. Certainly a lot more than my day job provides for me.

Thanks to AVZ I will be saying this has been a great year and looking forward to 2022!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.