AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am absolutely flabbergasted that with the chinese, amongst...

1. 5,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3091
    I am absolutely flabbergasted that with the chinese, amongst others, being involved with DRC for 30+ years within the mining sector, that the DRC people are still impoverished......

DRC should be the equivalent of WA............the mining mecca.......

Clearly scummy deals and / or corruption by previous governments and mining companies prior to Felix rocking up.....

Felix Tshisedecki is leading the way for a greener , cleaner and more prosperous pathway for DRC people , built with ethics and trust, ......

AVZ is one very big cog in the wheel for that future to happen........

*Ditto, Like i said earlier, Felix and his Mining Ministers have a lot of "Unpacking" to do

Then, Repacking before Bundling it up into something more Palatable

Manono must wait, especially when Diamonds are the DRC's best friend

As,

Kasai Oriental: Conflict Sacim-Miba, Félix Tshisekedi educated for the establishment of a joint committee

The Head of State continues his tour in the province of Kasai oriental, on the Monday, December 27, 2021.

Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo visited Anhui mining investment (SACIM).

This Chinese company operates diamond on a deposit of the Bakwanga Mining Company (MIBA) in the city of Boya, Miabi Territory, 40 km from Mbuji-Mayi.

For the Head of State, the purpose of this visit was to do an arbitration work.

Together with stakeholders (MIBA, SACIM and MINISTERS OF JUSTICE AND MINES), they touched on several topics for the revision of the contract for the protection of interest.

At the end of the exchanges with the management team of the SACIM, Félix Tshisekedi instructed the parties to put in place a joint commission composed of national ministers of mines, portfolio, energy, justice and the presidency through the lead counselor of the Head of State at the College of Mines and Energy.

The President of the Republic also instructed the Director of Human Resources to review the wages of rising workers and improve their working conditions.

Compared to the social contract of the SACIM in the province of Kasai Oriental, a deadline will be fixed in the coming days to finish with it.

During the 45th meeting of the Council of Ministers held in August 2020, it was decided that the AHUI mining investment company will have to pay revenues to MIBA, as a result of exploiting its acting TSHIBWE, as part of a partnership equally between the Chinese partner and the Congolese state.

Sources close to MIBA states that this decision still suffers from application.

Congomedia !!!.png

*Plus we must not forget what Stuart said, It's Black & White, clear as Day, there's a

#AVZManono.jpg

Made in Africa !.jpg

Mining.png

AVZ-Minerals-.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.