AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-613

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I got out of ALL stocks a week back, dipped in avz and got out next day. Avz is still my only stock that I see easy potential to rise...

But I got out as the broader market is bearish and I dont believe AVZ is going to get either a TO or JV set up with trade war tensions in motion.

SP holds up with continuous positive news for avz in this broader market environment... however avz haven't been very good with continued flow of information.

Perhaps that is a big factor why it was sold off too... short term people think not much else will change or come out and in short term broader market will drop taking avz with it...

It's funny as klaus said he accepted .25 cr due to fears later in year of more drops in dow jones and markets and then who would invest in cr... his prediction is coming true. So respect to that.

I dont think it deserves to as avz is a monster but I see this going south next week unless fridays buyers were buying for long term... as a lot of buying and selling at the 23 mark.

Imo... good luck and dont forget to look at bigger picture of broader markets...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.