AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Just wanted to wish a Happy New Year to all AVZers. What a...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Just wanted to wish a Happy New Year to all AVZers.

What a wonderful year it has been for the development of our company, and to cap it off the SP finished the year at $0.775, an all-time closing high!

Technicals are setup beautifully IMO as we head into 2022 with a LITHIUM, TIN & EV BANG!! (refer to select charts below).

AVZ daily closing chart 2021.png

Select monthly candlestick charts of relevance

Monthly log CS charts 2018-2021 - AVZ sector selection.png

Like many other early bird long termers, I don't post often on HC these days, as there's really no point in re-hashing the already widely available facts to the converted. However, I intend to provide some additional thoughts once the ML is approved and the BFS is published (in all of its grandeur IMHO).

With an closing ATH to end 2021, practically everyone who is holding is well and truly in the green, and yet still armed with the knowledge that there is so much more to come in the days, weeks, months and years ahead. One would be more than brave to even think about shorting AVZ in this market, and in particular the Lithium/battery metals/EV sector.

Local and international markets (inc. major indexes, instos, ESG fund managers etc.) have now begun to discover AVZ is and what this company can provide for the e-mobility, clean energy & Lithium battery industries, and IMO the future for AVZ & Manono is so bright that wearing shades is the only option to see clearly now.

Anyhow, lots to look forward to early in 2022 including FTO, ML, BFS, long lead items/early works & commencement of construction, Hydroxide Study, further expansion plans, Global LIT ETF & ASX200 admission, DRC Battery Council members update (inc. formalisation of Tshisekedi's vision for a DRC EV/battery hub/region), plus remainder of project funding (debt funding via DFIs) etc.

GLTA and HNY once again.

Have fun & stay safe over the Xmas holidays.

Cheers
    Elpha

The Great Gatsby GIF.gif
    Last edited by elphamale: 31/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.