AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I understand what you are saying mate, but some like myself are...

1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    I understand what you are saying mate, but some like myself are already up 1750% on AVZ.

The same could be said with PLS as they plummeted to 13.6c last year in the Covid scare.

What really catches my eye now is the SP appreciation between the two companies. IMHO PLS is now over valued, AVZ is still seriously undervalued even taking in the sovereign risk.

With the continuous rewriting of the lithium uptake charts we are looking at a deficit beyond most expectations. Thus the spot prices have hit nearly US 42k.

Good news for all Lithium investors. AVZ has a serious advantage to all other spod producers, it’s extremely impurities, enormous deposit, high grade gives it a distinct advantage. strip ratio of less than 1!!!

When Manono gets its wheels turning it will change the lithium world, their is no doubt about this. When this occurs is the only question left in my mind. This stock will be an industry changer.

Anyways, wishing you all a great NYs and a happy entry into 2020 which if all goes to plan should be cracker for the sector.

Cheers to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.