AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@Xerof What do you mean by this? If you're implying the SEZ is...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    @Xerof

What do you mean by this? If you're implying the SEZ is insignificant I would have to disagree.

These are the agreements that are in the works:
    • Mining License
    • Mpiana Mwanga Hydro-electric Power Plant (HEPP)
    • Collaboration Agreement
    • Manono Special Economic Zone (MSEZ)

The projects power, water, logistics, and tax all play a significant part in determining its feasibility. To say anything is definitive or bankable it needs to be as ironed out as possible.

Maybe someone with more experience could highlight what a collaboration agreement normally has, or if it has been detailed in a previous announcement? I had a look but couldn't seem to find any draft information.

I have a theory about why the process is taking longer then expected. In my opinion the DRC government is going to sink that previously mentioned 2.1b into infrastructure upgrades surrounding the battery hub. That means power, water, and logistics upgrades amongst other possible projects. But I believe - to benefit the people of the DRC - they would like to retain a higher percentage than 10%. I don't know what's legal here, but if I was them I would be trying to retain as much as the project as possible.

i.e., we'll spend 1b on putting rail to mine but we would like to keep this additional 15%

All the above is completely my opinion and is highly speculative biggrin.png
    Last edited by Cunial: 10/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.