AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I think you'd be looking more like 90/10 or 80/20 at worst, as...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I think you'd be looking more like 90/10 or 80/20 at worst, as have heard no news to suggest 60/40. What factors would indicate only 60% chance of success? Please discuss.

Delays are commonplace in everyday life - how often have you promised to do a job around the home etc. When material announcements are dependent on many moving parts then delays are inevitable, especially those (exogenous factors) parts over which you have no direct control ie Covid, sickness, delays in getting all ministers /staff to review, prime ministerial edict to review all mining licenses.

Frustrating yes, but 60/40 no. Not in my book. CHN was promising drilling in WA for goodness sake in March 2020, July 2020, October 2020 and approvals were only provided in early Jan 2022 with conditions!

We have no control over the unknown unknowns but time is a great healer. If it is meant to happen it will, it is only a matter of time.

From my perspective any dips are great opportunities to top up, taking a risk based approach and not getting too greedy. There's always another horse in the race that is going hell for leather, along with a bit of profit taking after a healthy run up this week.

Let's see if any news drops early next week and we can reassess likelihood of ML being awarded, further delays, or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.