AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@sydneyguy @FrankMeYes I agree, professionally was not a right...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @sydneyguy
    @FrankMe

Yes I agree, professionally was not a right thing to precisely say Africa.l or other jurisdictions. Not defending our CEO but he is a gun slinging type of a guy I feel. He is giving what the market wants to hear. He is making it a point about safer jurisdictions in order to promote the company rather than Africa or other jurisdictions. I am reading your messages and I feel you guys
    It feels like a cheap slap , and sometimes this creates friction amongst holders of each company. But I do think it was not intentionally for AVZ just putting up an investment portfolio for a safer jurisdiction.

So we in America look at investments, we immediately think of oh man!!! is my money safe ?

I was actually asked by quite a few people who is mining Lithium in Africa? They knew about Argentina , Chile etc but not Africa much. I did mention AVZ and they liked the price point being in the $0.90s
    I told them about my investments too and the Offtake news has hit America now but slowly ...

Guys, if you truly believe what you have invested in is great , seriously don't get embroiled in CEO politics or promotions as you know where you guys are going.

If you believe in it ; it matters not who says what ... simply smile and look up into the blue skies ;
    Lithium is going up and up
    Demand is going up and up

and you guys are in Lithium too
    so obviously going to go UP !!!

good luck to you guys ...

regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.