AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

You're only one million up??? That figures.... just a small fry....

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    You're only one million up??? That figures.... just a small fry. The bloke makes a million bucks and suddenly thinks "Ah, it's only money. Why not share a bit of cash with Nigel and his mates at CATH? Sure, it's a bit more than they deserve, but hey, look at me, I've made a million dollars!!!"

Funny thing this investing caper - I always thought we were here to support companies that we believe are doing right by the world and make some serious coin whilst doing so. Clearly, you prefer to leave cash on the table and donate it to the management team's freebie accounts, or hand it to 'cornerstone' investors... I guess it's this cunning strategy that results in you being only 1.0m up today. Each to their own.

Unsurprisingly, you're completely missing my point, which is this: AVZ and her resource deserve a high performing management team. Our job as shareholders is to keep the bastards honest! You're behaving like a cartoon character with $$$ signs flying around his head. Get a grip, son! There's work to be done!

Think about it - if we had a high performing MT, perhaps you'd be 1.5m up today, rather just your meagre 1.0m? Sound nice? No? What's that? You'd rather give that extra 0.5m to Nigel and Suzhou CATH et al??? That figures....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.