AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Until we have a favorable technical opinion on the DFS, clock is...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Until we have a favorable technical opinion on the DFS, clock is not starting to count down 30days. Not sure what is the hold up for technical opinion on the DFS but in my opinion it is not the revised DFS. Revised DFS for double the output is just the wish of CATH not a formal proposal or anything like that. So it can't be considered.
    Once the technical opinion is ticked off, even DRC government cant hold up the ML by law hence this is the last step where u can put a hold up for whatever reason.
    The end date of 28th of February for CATH deal is not that important as it can be extended by mutual arrangement.

Following ML approval, all other things would be just a matter of time, I presume, and will come very quickly.

I guess, DRC govt probably just want to complete the audit on the all issued mining licenses first before issuing a new ML to a new company.

Having said that I believe, ML can come anytime from now to a unpredictable date. So it is too risky to sit on the fence or sell any AVZ holding as you may get caught with your pant down.

GLTAH and AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.