AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-62895

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    As someone who unfortunately needs to sell a parcel of my AVZ holdings in the next few weeks, this freefall is painful to watch, especially as it goes against wider sectoral gains. It's the lack of newsflow IMO, with the ML seeming to be going the way of most previous management announcements regarding agreements with the DRC. Does this suggest the government backing of the our project is less robust than NF keeps alluding to? Not necessarily, other indicators suggests backing is there, but clearly management need to publicly temper their expectations when it comes to outlining timeline forecasts. Governments move slowly everywhere, though in my experience this can be magnified in the region.

Ultimately though, even though the need to sell 5-7.5% of my holdings soon may be untimely (we'll see), it just takes a widening of the chart range to highlight our gains over the course of the last year - we should feel good about that. While I won't be fully confident until I see a ML on the table, I remain optimistic for our journey ahead, and still plan on being a holder long into the future.

May we all receive positive news soon - fingers crossed for me before mid Feb haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.