AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-63017

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Nice work @LimitedEdition ... I used to watch a show in the wee hours of the morning called Early Edition, don't forget to let us know if you see any headlines spruiking a ML/FID/BFS coming tomorrow wink.png

Someone posted about having $400k in a speccie ... horses for courses IMO, if you're willing to ride the volatility, or lack of for long periods, the swimming against the typical advice of diversification can be life changing. But it comes at a fairly steep price if the gamble goes against you.

I'm in the capital appreciation phase of my retirement, but at a later stage in life, so I'm happy to accept the risk and volatility ... full knowing things could go tits up, because the reward here is a SP in the $2-3 range, potentially some 400% from the bottom of this current correction (80c to 70c IMO).

In fact things were going swimmingly when we were last at 37c, and well, they went tits up, temporarily .... what's 4 years between friends? rolleyes.png

Basically the rewards in the spec space are enormous, as are the risks, but we're all adults here, and we own our decisions, and the road isn't easy, paved with knights in shining armour, court jesters, outlaws, trolls lurking under bridges, all sorts of characters wanting you to stray from your path. Good luck with your journey, fingers crossed for some life changing announcements soon smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3997/3997017-eab9e2549032b54f882b1d9a4a5c6b98.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.