AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-63100

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Alright.. Since BOD was keeping silence. SP was dropping down and I had lots of free time yesterday, I decided to check what's going in Manono by myself and with help of Facebook and LinkedIn I've made couple of good "friends" in Congo. My French is not so good as my English (which is also not my first language) but somehow I managed to chat with one of the residents of Manono village yesterday in the early morning. The only information I've got from him is - there are lots of workers on site everyday, people in the village are quite happy that something is happening, Australia is where the big boss lives. That's it. Later in the evening I was lucky enough to get a contact of the person who works at the AVZ office directly at the mining site and who even speak some English. Although this person was not very talkative (I can't blame him for it), however they key items that I was able to get from him are - there are workers, most of workers are from Lubumbashi and Manono lots of work is being done on site at the moment (he refused to say what exactly they are doing), they have no doubts that mining license is coming, locals are happy with the project, people are waiting for the new jobs at the mine and at the plant that will be constructed nearby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.