AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-63278

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Before the Mining License announcement, we will probably have an 'Operational Update' for the favorable outcome of the DFS, the only outstanding item for the mining license.

In my opinion, there is some sort of game going on behind the scene which is the reason for the delays of mining license. But I believe, given the sheer size of the resource and increasing trend of the lithium price, AVZ would go to mining sooner than we think. AVZ is enjoying strong support from the DRC government, so whoever playing the game will not succeed.

On the other note, While we are waiting for mining license and given that we have more than 150M in our kitty, NF can look for another project other than DRC, probably in Australia. Lithium project should not be hard to find and our management have enough experience to be able to identify a good project very easily.

SP wise, I agree, until we have the license or operational update announcement, we will probably trade sideways between 75 to 85c. Once ML is granted, it will easily fly over the $ range.

All is in my opinion only and please do your own research.

By the way, where is my mate "Blue Sky" ?

Cheers.
    Last edited by BlueSky0301: 20/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.