AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

NF and the team can travel to DRC when ever they want. I think...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    NF and the team can travel to DRC when ever they want. I think NF should take a leaf out of Mike Anderson's book (CEO of FFX) - He's been to Mali (harder to get to than DRC) twice over the last 9 months and quarantined in Perth for 2 weeks both times. Each time during the quarantine period, we've had great news flow and updates (given he has FA else to do other than work from his hotel for 2 weeks). No cross promote intended, just a relevant example.

If I was NF and the ML was taking this long, I'd jump on a flight. In Africa, nothing gets things done better than face to face meetings, and nothing shows more respect than having the top dog front up in the room. Don't get me wrong, Serge is a legend and deserves accolades for what he's done thus far, but the Perth based team needs to lift, there's only so much you can from behind a laptop.

Forget domestic "roadshows", this aint 1995, just do it via Zoom for large SHs (i did suggest this when I was told the roadshows were postponed yesterday) - there is absolutely no point in flying around the country, staying in hotels and presenting old news to SHs in person (there is literally nothing even remotely "new" or market sensitive they can tell us in person anyway). Instead, put the efforts in getting on ground and spend 2 weeks in a hotel on return completely focused.

I'm (very) long on AVZ (and other African Li plays), and I'm a huge fan of the project, the pending economics and the macro Li thematic. But this has moved from 25 million to 3 billion. Respectfully, management needs to lift. An update prior to the quarterly would also be appropriate. (I've suggested as much directly).

GLTAH,

Cheers,
    Powerage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.