AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-63368

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4009/4009654-e185666672c2f38acd16601dc5f23e9f.jpg
    Well, I'm not sure about panicked retail, I take my hat off to those that were astute enough to take profits back (either all or partial) on or around the 13th of Jan, (wish I had) just over a week ago, at a price of 30% higher than today's low of 74c call it 74.5c. Those investors took the view that NF would not deliver or announce the long-overdue mining licence and it has paid off handsomely for all of those investors depending on when they chose to buy back in.

some of those investors may have not been overly greedy and simply banked a 20% gain just to be safe and are feeling like absolute winners, others may feel the SP might go lower, who knows..... that's the problem when management also don't have a clue about aspects of the business-like when the ML will drop and were clearly just wishing and hoping like the rest of us were are.

Anyway like mining, elphamale and many other super long-termers here I also have believed for a very long period of time we have been severely underpriced and somewhat unfairly discounted at a rate that many of us feel defies considerable logic, especially if you take the view that it's really just a matter of wks before ML, FID, updated BFS, SEZ and a few other announcements are in put in play for all those that said it could not and would not ever happen.

Yes in addition I agree with those here that suggest NF and co could show some leadership and jump on a plane to Manono and offer Surge some support in getting the ML packaged up and delivered to its incredibly patient SHldrs.

jstmythrtsnthingmore.

SY cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.