AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-6348

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    if this go below 90c is it implying that majority holders are selling at a loss ?90c last seen August 2017

Comon ppl need to think about the progress we have made since first drilling..this market cap in my view is way undervalued

- interests from Chinese
    - Fantastic drill/assay results
    - not long till JORC and then PFS/DFS
    - growing Li/EV market

i would strongly suggest panic sellers to revisit all the announcement and your researches..why did you invest in the first place..

transportation cost not a big issue at all - go check the labour cost in DRC and compare with AU or Canada, roads are being rehibitated and i CANT SEE WHY that the DRC govmt/Huayou/NA folk invested in AVZ if they think its not feasible in the first place, especially Dathmoir will simply NOT allow this monster slip out of their hands.

The monster of Manono means employment and money for their country.

Also check HUAYOU's other mining plants in DRC plz..They are very experienced.

Klaus Selling as described he had some "Personal Financial Needs", now i actually believe in some of his words seeing no other directors selling on Thur/Fri last week. I do not think he would sell his remaining holdings any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.