AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-63829

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Another reason not to panic too hard, even with a market correction we'll still have plenty of room to bounce back. We copped a double whammy related to our current circumstance and then the market downturn on top. Add this Zijin news to the instability too I guess, just when FT is finally talking about lithium in Manono and suddenly there is another player in the region. Never mind they haven't even started drilling yet when AVZ is proved up and ready to go. Personally my first thought was if they find something it might be a massive help in getting the transport infrastructure in place.
    Still a good couple of years for AVZ to mature, as long as everything goes to plan overall we should be fine and we've all taken that gamble regardless. Not pleasant considering how well we looked to be tracking at the start of the year but it was never going to be smooth sailing all the way imo. We know the bigger players will milk it, just look at what we endured over the past 12 months. 14c not long ago and it didn't take long to reach 99.5c from there.
    Not aimed at you th3p4rk2, just a my thoughts.

Edit: my reply function is broken again - in regard to dropping 35% when asx is so far about 8%
    Last edited by Sammael: 25/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.