AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-64172

1. 5,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3085
    So my King, it's time to go

Go where, go make a sacrifice to the ML Gods

Wonder how Brucy Babe feels about being the sacrificial Roast Lamb

*Meanwhile, while we wait to see how that plays out, In other News, I see where,

Launch of the construction works of the port of Banana: Félix Tshisekedi expected to lay the first stone this Monday, January 31

The President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, will be in Moanda, in central Kongo on Monday, January 31 to lay the first stone for the construction of the deep-water port of Banana, announces in a press release the protocol of State.

The Head of State presided, in December 2021 at the Cité de l'Union Africaine, at the signing of the concession contract for the construction of the deep-water port of Banana between the Congolese State and the DP World group specialized in construction and management of ports.

DRC Port Banana.jpg

This is the amendment to the contract signed in 2017 between the Congolese State and the DP World group of the United Arab Emirates.

For Chérubin Okende, Minister of Transport, Ways of Communication and Accessibility, the construction of this port is a great opportunity for the DRC, the port of Banana will create jobs and boost the economic sector.

It should be noted that at this ceremony, Felix Tshisekedi will be accompanied by the Prime Minister, two Speakers of Parliament, ministers, as well as Directors General of public enterprises.

Congomedia !!!.png

So my King, it's time to go

Oh, you mean Go, the like Step on it and Get this happening ffs Julien kinda Go

PinIt.jpg

#Talk.jpg

Food for thought ( Lamb & Bananas ) on the Road to Mining Manono Bro

Yummo, bring it on

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.