AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-64311

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Absolutely.

Being CCP controlled, any dealings with a Chinese company must be proceeded with extreme caution, particularly now that the CCP is doing everything it possibly can to undermine Australian interests and the Australian economy more broadly. I'm also not convinced that the DRC has completely drained the swamp of corrupt individuals, but more than happy to be proven otherwise.

The above concerns are exactly why I (and many others I'm sure) have strong reservations about the long-term prospects of AVZ and the delays in the issuing of the ML are compounding these fears. I sure hope I'm wrong here, but any business venture that has links to China carries significant risk and this is being exacerbated because of the current environment, the fragile relationship that China (and now Russia) currently has with western democracies and the influence that China has in Africa which will unfortunately continue to grow, because where the money is you can bet that China will be right in amongst it while western democracies are too busy engaging in identity politics and wokeism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.