AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-64623

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Thinking the next time we attempt the "psychological only" resistance area around $1.00 we will punch through it conclusively...IMHO There may be a few "mini" bounces off it before its pierced with gusto. Why ? Well the underlying lithium price is just too strong and our resource is just too big and high grade and we are at on cusp of approval to build a mine. There is too term many near term FA catalysts. Market will know this ...

There is no fundamental reason whatsoever that the price should be constrained at this $1 zone. Purely because its a round number only?. Recent retrace will have cleared out many recently acquired weak hands (market has taken the trash out) that were on the register and we now have refreshed group of holders. I expect next leg could take us north of $1.30 region. This will be assisted of course by index rebalancing amongst other things.

Assuming of course that all the saber rattling is just that and no other force majeure event transpires in the mean time. However unless the demand for Lithium drops off the radar then any market shock to AVZ price will be short lived.

All is IMHO

Last edited by Freehold: 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.