AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am not talking about material announcements. while you may...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I am not talking about material announcements. while you may have worked for a few companies and invested in a few, that may have been 5,10,15 years ago. There are a loy of other companies within the same sector thqt keep fairly active and transparent. Your companies also probably didnt have MD's promising champagne for christmas the month prior at an AGM, meanwhile its 3 months post AGM and still no champagne (I assume he was referring to the ML + BFS).

I'm talking about spending 5 minutes for the admin or whoever runs the twitter and linkedin pages to put a post up advising people of some current exciting news as we've all been sitting on our hands for months now like little children holding long with false promises.

I understand that some posters have credibility and i do believe Don in this case, however im nornally very skeptical and instead of 50 SH's ringing up the company asking the same question (quite possibly may have happened today), a socials post really isn't that hard.

Onwards and upwards anyway. Hopefully they're just trying to keep the lid on everything so they can reveal all the treasures very soon, but the words imminent and expedited now give me PTSD when i read them so personally i'm still not holding my breath on anything for another month

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.