AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Scarps agree with what you are saying. Klaus at the AVZ AGM 2017...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Scarps agree with what you are saying. Klaus at the AVZ AGM 2017 portrayed that he would like to see AVZ through to production. Reasons he gave were he hadn't gone further than exploration on previous projects. He also expressed concern that due to the sheer volume of Manano owner would be able to significantly influence lithium global price. Now for whatever reason Klaus has lost interest it would appear. They key for me is that forecast production and actual production are significantly different for current near producers/ producers. The intent may be be to delay mining Manano however the demand may force earlier production. This will potentially delay NEV uptake. Irrespective the BOD must acknowledge that their lack of communication with the market is detrimental to all parties. They are creating a perception that retail are an inconvenience. I have held since April 2017. ML Airguide are/ were their best asset in terms of interaction and conveying information. They too appear to have been gagged. Time to step up to the plate BOD and do your job. Whilst fundamentals are good technicals are abysmal and this is due to internal activity or lack thereof. Lift your game or allow ML to communicate on your behalf. LT holders have other choices mediocrity is not an attractive investment option. Regards PS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.