AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-66631

1. 5,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    As @ohreally stated, I'm talking about those funds that want no exposure to avz... well, limited anyway... of course, a share price can only decline by 100%, but, no such ceiling on its growth potential... so those funds can incur losses at 100 percent share price growth (I.e when it doubles)...

And yes, there's an interest cost in borrowing the shares shorted...

Many of those funds may abandon their shorts when key risk mitigation targets are hit, such as mining licence, FID and full finance... of course they'll be buying those shares back dearer each time, buy, they'll be in the money on the shares they're already holding due to mandates...

It's not for you or I, we invest to make money on avz, some are in avz because they have to be, and well, don't want it...or want to at least be cautious on it... and not all funds will be doing this, and not all covering all of the shares they hold, each to theirnown risk appetite.

As much as some shorters try to pick stocks that they believe are exiting asx 200/300 in the near future, there is no doubt punters that pick stocks that have just entered also, once they believe the bulk of the buying has been done anyway... just most probably don't have significant catalysts at their finger tips like we think avz does..

Bring on the dollar!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.