AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-66796

1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    Nice mate.

Mine were gifts from friends in great places so I need to be careful about when I crack them, there’s also the cognac and vodka, perhaps I can raid them?

The best gift I received was a bottle of 1970 Dom, I was born in 1971 but there was no vintage that year so for my wedding he got me that., next best vintage, sent back to France in 1997 to be tested, topped up, and recorded.

Drank it on our honeymoon at the Pacific Resort Aitutaki, what a magnificent place.

Geez I look back on life over my fifty years and indeed I’ve been blessed, I driven cars like a maniac, I’ve taken most drugs known to man and beast, I’ve done nine trips to Hawaii both for surfing and family. I’ve visited the old surf shop in Malibu CA were my father shaped his first boards.

life is one great big journey and I have very few regrets. I do spend a little more time on these forums than I should, but I’m weighing off them as I slowly type.

My youngest I want to take down south next year for a bit of skiing, and a great white shark dive off Stewart Island, then a kiwi beach walk, what a contrast. Perhaps a hop to the Chatham Islands on the way back up to pick up crayfish and Paua in waist deep water, grouper on a rope in 30m of water. Geez life ain’t soo tough.

My sad thoughts today are for the five souls that lost their lives on Enchanter as they endeavoured to find their way home on that weekend storm.

I’ve done many trips to the Three Kings, it’s one hell of a fishing experience. One you expect to return from.

Sad moment over but they will always have my thoughts.

AVV on a Wednesday, mixed Chinese markets as I type, lithium prices forecast to go higher, Giga factories going bananas. Lithium investment now over $500 billion.

It’s not all doom and gloom.

Best wishes to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.