AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-6694

1. 3,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12572
    Historically I've seen this low brow tactic used as a test from larger players. Find it hard to believe A retailer with over 5m of stock would be lobbing sell orders around to push the stock lower. Much more likely that a larger player is testing the support and ensuring its strength. Long story short, big/smart/insto money triggers the upwards or downwards movement and the retail just acts as the momentum like the herd it is. It's sounds so basic and it is, but That money will come when they believe the stock is going to move up not down. I.e when they've exhausted the retail. I think the posts by 8horse indicates that they've already started buying again Thursday Friday last week. Avz is one of the most talked about and monitored stocks on the asx. 9 up to 37 took 4 months 37 down to 9 took 4 months. 100% retrace with a line in the sand. I am long avz so I'm hoping it goes up. But I'm what I'm confident in is that when the upwards trend is confirmed it's going to be very bullish as al the sideliners jump on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.