AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I hope you do realise the Tesla car battery should be called a...

1. 42,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I hope you do realise the Tesla car battery should be called a Nickel battery.
    My diversification strategy to this whole EV thing is to get exposure outside just LI or Co only. Nickel and copper makes up the formula. The latter 2 are much more sustainable ie. has a far bigger usage.

Obviously LiCo are far sexier and you get a bigger ride if you catch it because it is the hottest commodity like all the others that came before it.

AGO is in the process of being taken over but didn't do the LT holders any favors. Just because you read off takes/JV/equity holding doesn't mean the Insto/consumers necessary are actively seeking to develop a potential mine. They are just as likely to hedge their bets with these relationships for the guarantee of future supply.

Diversification through a single sector through a few stocks isn't diversification. I learned it the hard way! Currently Congo is the dirty word and you can see even Glencore is having a hard time negotiating their tax advantage. Toss in Ebola and the uncertainty multiply. I am "downramping" after the fact when the SP has crashed so take it as a reversal signal when no more negative tones can be exploited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.