AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-670

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I am not sure what that has to do with my post. I was only giving my opinion as to the validity of the deleted tweets, not anyone else's opinions. All I know is he has made a recent tweet that was clearly incorrect.

Note: it had everything to do with the ASX request, despite his vehement arguments otherwise, although there were positive drilling results released along with that. All I am saying is don't take everything at face value, there is currently no way to verify what he has said is true unless you have inside information. Te be fair there were a lot of posts on HC that were wrong in that regard, and I don't wish to make it seem like I am singling him out as the only one to make the mistake, just to make a larger point of not taking every twitter or HC post a gospel because of someone's reputation.

Also, a post count does not equal intelligence or add weight to the quality of someones post, I don't think it is helpful to take cheap shots at some of your fellow forum users for their low post count, just because their opinion is different than yours. I don't expect you are suddenly going to start supporting Vontrader because of his high post count. Post counts mean nothing regarding the quality of someones info or the validity someones opinions, imo.

Anyhow, I've said my part, outta here before this degenerates into something very-off topic. Hope next week treats you all better than the past couple have.
    Last edited by Bugsam: 08/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.