AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-67256

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Having bought AVZ at 4c and reading every post in on this forum for the last 3 years - in my opinion say may be the last chance to buy in at these prices. I have gradually increased my holding as the share-price has grown, and each time I wish I had bought more. Hindsight is always 20/20 but now I am seeing clearly and apparently so is the rest of the market.

The coming announcements will be the greatest catalyst for de-risking for this 40+ year companies history during an unprecedented once in a lifetime energy transition on a scale never seen before. AVZ simply is the biggest and best.

All predictions and forecasting of EV sales and lithium pricing have been absolutely blown out of the water and I dont see this as a temporary deviation. Every level of developed society from institutions such as Blackrock to Governments and activist groups are all singing the the same hymn sheet which is a sight to behold.

Don't be me 1 year ago wishing I had bought more at 15c, because $1.15 is the new 15c.
    Last edited by Mute22: 26/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.