AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Having bought AVZ at 4c and reading every post in on this forum...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Having bought AVZ at 4c and reading every post in on this forum for the last 3 years - in my opinion say may be the last chance to buy in at these prices. I have gradually increased my holding as the share-price has grown, and each time I wish I had bought more. Hindsight is always 20/20 but now I am seeing clearly and apparently so is the rest of the market.

The coming announcements will be the greatest catalyst for de-risking for this 40+ year companies history during an unprecedented once in a lifetime energy transition on a scale never seen before. AVZ simply is the biggest and best.

All predictions and forecasting of EV sales and lithium pricing have been absolutely blown out of the water and I dont see this as a temporary deviation. Every level of developed society from institutions such as Blackrock to Governments and activist groups are all singing the the same hymn sheet which is a sight to behold.

Don't be me 1 year ago wishing I had bought more at 15c, because $1.15 is the new 15c.
    Last edited by Mute22: 26/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.