AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Glenayr,I have been thinking on the same lines, after I saw...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Hi Glenayr,
    I have been thinking on the same lines, after I saw the $240M investment by CATH was extended. CATH already mentioned that ML is not a precondition, so why they didn't transfer the money and get the 24% as per the agreement. CATH is a user and not a miner. If I am Felix the President, my thinking will be:
    • My country is full of Chinese miners, some are good but many are just pure exploiters of the worst kind.
    • My country is a major mining place, but I don't see many major miners here.
    • In a couple of years, I will be having an election and what do I got to show the electorate to vote for me.
    • If I can get a battery and EV plant in DRC, well, I can sell a dream to my voters.
    • Lithium price is rocketting, how can I get the best out of it? My country got a God given once in a life time chance, and these guys want me to just approve the ML without giving me anything in return.
    And I am pretty sure some of the major miners are in touch with DRC govt. And Nigel in DRC is on an extended 'holiday'.
    I will not be surprised if that 24% plus goes to one of the big boys. Just a speculation.
    With the current Li price, I also think that DSO will be profitable. They just need a big crusher established, so by the end of the year, some money coming into the kitty.
    Pure speculation from my side.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.