AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-68032

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Just to further explain what my thoughts/comment yesterday were regarding what a complete "REAL RERATE" might look like as opposed to the rerate we have had to date which can be clearly seen through the 3mth, 6mth, and 12mth comparison charts are more about IMV AVZ "getting back" in the game so to speak, from some of our previous lost ground to other proposed or producing lithium miners after some stagnation or lack of growth in the SP, during the period where management appeared to have no choice but to raise funds at what seemed like at the time to be highly discounted amounts to keep us in the game.

So like all or most longs, I'm very happy to date with our recovery SP-wise but it's the lost ground over the 3 year period (see graph below) of what happened previously ( as detailed above) that I'm way more excited about going forward.

We are YET to be rerated IMV for the size and quality of the deposit over many other SO, SO, deposits, we are YET to be rerated for what outstanding game-changing announcements that we who are 'rusted on AVZers' believe will be announced shortly as opposed to imminently and it's not the present 3mth, 6mth, or 12mth comparison graphs or present MC that proves this to me its the lost ground that is on display in the 3yr graph.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4239/4239626-5187c3ae101a1615e6c68696c32f747c.jpg

When we REALLY rerate this graph will look quite different IMV

SY cool.png ps today might be tough let's see, who knows with AVZ smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.