AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well if that your opinion then you'd better call in and post on...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well if that your opinion then you'd better call in and post on LTR (smaller underground mostly lower grade resource but more or less same mcap), CXO (Especially as very tiny Jorc resource), SYA, LKE amongst others as all overvalue also ...but I see your not posting there. AVZ resource (in terms of contained LI20)) possibly bigger than all of those put together and battery plant to be built nearby likely. You need to dig deeper into FA Sector ... Superficial one liners & D/ramps just will not cut it here.

Given you have not posted on these others I can only conclude you are seeking a posy in AVZ at a lower price and why not indeed. AVZ to become the industry bellwether with time.

Heres a graphic representing defined Indicated/Measured resource of Lithium upcoming miners. Pretty clear why AVZ (now with approval to mine days away) is undervalued in a world absolutely screaming for more lithium . But you go ahead and post away and good luck to you. The cooking, as you put it, on AVZ has bare begun.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4283/4283903-84198a9083dea520fd75683dc8eb49c7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.