AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-69401

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    You gotta love the sespool that is HC

The mining license come when the mining license comes, people worried about Africa time etc, governments take time to do things, In Australia I have been waiting 7 moths to get a NDIS license , no end in sight on that one and I want to be able to provide accommodation for people who need it. The ML is on the desk of the President himself, the guy until elected probably new nothing about mining or battery production and is learning everything as he goes along.

As far as i can tell he is in no hurry at this stage because he has to get a full understanding of everything required to get battery production going, learn about different minerals, maybe get funding, issue the ML's to other companies organize transport, planning of roads and railways, etc etc, and he has to run a country on top of that, so AVZ's ML may not be his top priority, it seems like he want's to oversee everything himself for final approval, that being the case, we have to wait.

As for the article it is total BS, if you are new to AVZ this has been going on for a long time, the guys are right, the down rampers come in to make you carp your pants to lower the stock price, AVZ has been at the top of the list for the last 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.