AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As shareholders of AZV, do we own shares in anything (which has...

1. 3,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    As shareholders of AZV, do we own shares in anything (which has value reflected in the MC) other than the current proposed mine area? Yes there is another deposit which is part of AVZ property and it holds good prospect in my opinion, but what portion of the current SP relates to it? Any? 1c?

If there hasn’t been a value ascribed to the 15% government share as yet, my guess is it has to basically (give or take maybe 5% of the price or 0.75% of AVZ MC) be valued at about 15% of MC of AVZ at time of acquisition and isn’t that time only when determined by the government which logically would be shortly before it otherwise is required to stump up for portion of development costs unless it sells down its holding to the 10% free carry provision? By that time surely we’d want the MC to be far higher than now to reflect the far nearer we are to production and far less risk remaining - which just means a larger purchase price to be paid by AVZ for that 15% - the cost of a ticket to the game I feel.
    Last edited by Acgm: 28/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.