AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Some good updates from our Dutchland friends overnight. Thx...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Some good updates from our Dutchland friends overnight. Thx Boys/Girls

I notice a uptick in the new AVZ posters (with Low posts count) appearing on the threads suddenly since my last post all trying to warn of impending doom and attempting to spook newby's. Amazing how quick the invasive species/weeds grow in an unattended garden! Never ceases to amaze me.

Don't know how many times Ive mentioned beware of these types. Its at times like there your get to put a digital face to the Shorters perhaps a orchestrated/choreographed performance amongst several it appears.

Conversely I would be biting my fingernails heavily If I were a shorter right now as :-

1, Two very solid days of bull action in China Lithium prices, after a pause due to Shanghai lock down,
    2. A record BMX auction result approx $5600 ( doubling the last one)
    3. ML literally on the desk of DRC mining minister (But LTH all know is a done deal legally).
    4. Finance about to drop on signing formally ML
    5. Benchmark projecting Chinese Lithium Price to rally again
    6. Overwhelming +ive performances to German Swiss investors by Mgmt
    7. No takeover in the wind according to a German friends
    8. Mgmt literally waiting for Tesla to call in
    9. Almost all ASX lithium peers rallying harder than we are ... AVZ some catch on the cards.
    10. Construction of Roads bridges and more drilling about to start

Boys I suspect you shorts on the cusp of some major losses here ... Tin hats for you guys maybe. Best sleep with 1 eye open I reckon.

I also note that the majority (3.5%?) of the short position were taken out on the day we entered the ASX 200 when price was around 80c .. So most shorts still using SCUBA gear to survive. Someone might need to send a new O2 tank down to these poor critters before they get pulled down deeper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.