AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well no actually we have been waiting for the ML for nearly 12...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well no actually we have been waiting for the ML for nearly 12 mths and in that time AVZ has had the one biggest rallies on the ASX (and rightly so its the biggest unmined Hard rock lithium resource on planet). So now its been a week or two since all prerequisites for a mining License have been satisfied (By DRC Law).

And suddenly all these folk worried that ML will not be awarded FFS . Do some research man. If the ML is not awarded within 30 days of the 4 prerequisite approvals being satisfied (See Ann 13 Apr)) then AVZ simply bypass the Minister and get it approved by via court order. Very clear and simple in DRC Law.

Its a done deal... Its a bit like saying I will not commit $$ unless I see another another full moon. Any logical person will know the next full moon is not today but its definitely coming. There is no conjecture that there will be a new full moon (all conditions satisfied!) . Given that we 100% "Know" its coming you buy in expectation of it. Or any sane person would...

Last edited by Freehold: 29/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.