AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    This is a good discussion on where everyone thinks the SP will land in the short term. Beats reading the crap from the people who don't want AV SHs who have been long time holders to succeed. The exciting month about to unfold has similarities to the rise of Vulcan (VUL) in Dec 2020 and how in a matter of months they couldn't keep a lid on the how the SP rocketed. The presentation to their SHs at the AGM even commented on the assumptions being made about the size of Manono. Given the forecasted requirements for Lithium and Elon Musk tweeting the World needs more Lithium miners I guess anything is possible where our SP will land in the near term.
    Our Management team have been keeping their cards pretty close to their chests without beating the drums. No news on the updated BFS and profitability forecasts, no updates on the recent drilling and we are awaiting ML and exploration permits just like Vulcan were. When the lids lifted on the ML and follow up announcements I can see ASIC madly scrambling to query our management team on why the sudden price jump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.