AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-69932

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    Its a tough one to call mate ,, in regards to the short positions on AVZ well we dont know enough about them ,, why are they short ? is it stock specific or is it simply a hedge on another position ?? not all these guys would be that well versed on AVZ ,, if this is the ML then they might not even know the significance , therefore they may not cover , but they will have to at some point because im expecting a gradual rerate as theres a lot more news due once ML gets announced , several announcements within a short timeframe !!
    And even though the order book looks pretty thin now , i can guarantee you that sellers will come out of the woodwork ,, its always been the way , no matter how good the news theres always day traders , scalpers or swing traders in there that will be selling .But on that note , this is a huge catalyst for AVZ ,, the demand for lithium is not going away any time soon , and once we start to get the BFS , the other studies , the extra 15 % and whatever else my come then im expecting a rerate ,, logically AVZ should pull away from the spec / explorers pack and start to mingle in the near term producers pack , and it just so happens AVZ will be a beast when it comes online .
    Hopefully Cantor will be at the ready wih an updated report as well .
    Anyway , see how we go tomorrow ,, hopefully world markets play ball for us .
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.