AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-69997

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Possible reason why today's SP falls:
    In 2020, Dathcom owns Manono project and Dathcom was consisted of AVZ(60%), Dathomir (15%), Cominiere(25%) (DRC govenment)
    Then, AVZ bought the 15% share from Dathomir in 2020. which makes the ownership into AVZ(75%), Cominiere(25%) (DRC govenment)

That's what it is meant to be, but if you look at the RCCM website hosted by DRC and search for 'Dathcom', you would find that, Dathomir and Jin Cheng are both on the list of associates.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4314/4314701-d549f0ddd719be59f58407dec3b1efc5.jpg

Dathcomir is on the list because they sold their 15% too cheap and regreted (I guess). Now AVZ needs to talk to DRC government or Supreme Court (or that kind of thing) to sort it up.
    Jin Cheng is on the list possibly because Cominiere(25%) (DRC govenment) sold their 15% to Jin Cheng, the part AVZ should have a priority to.

And now AVZ is selling 24% of its share to CATH.

So by comparision, AVZ used to own 60%, then bought 15% from Dathomir and sold 24% to CATH which makes it having 51%.
    Now AVZ would have 60% and sold 24% to CATH, which makes it 36%.

Note that, Jin Cheng is a sub-company of Chinese Zi Jin Mining and CATH is also Chinese company. Once they co-operate and forms 24%+15%=39%, AVZ's 36% won't be able to compete

All in my own opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.