AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-70009

1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3712
    the text is quite clear but AVZ acknowledging the tribunal case has the effect of giving shorters credibility and breathing space.

back to facts
    -Mining License isn't provided to a company that isnt owning the asset
    -240m isnt given for 24% to a company that doesnt have ownership
    -15% cannot be transferred to Jin Cheng without AVZ participation in the proceedings

The uncertainty is a playground for manipulation. Why AVZ mentioned the media speculation this morning was a mistake. They should have kept it unacknowledged as it is rumour and hearsay at best.

Did we just lose 15% to Jin Cheng mining with no say?

The text is better than screenshots from websites and hearsay:

AVZI is in advanced discussions with the DRC Government regarding the purchase of Cominiere’s
    remaining 15% interest in Dathcom exercising AVZI’s
    rights under terms of the existing Dathcom
    Shareholder Agreement.

AVZ confirms that it retains legal title to a 75% interest in the Manono Project and is progressing the
    sale of an indirect 24% project interest to Suzhou CATH Energy Technologies under a multi-faceted
    Transaction Implementation Agreement (TIA),

is Nigel lying to us and therefore putting himself at risk of serious repercussions?

AVZ cannot confirm something that is not fact and it cannot say it is in advanced discussion for a ownership the government has apparently already given away!

Lets be a bit realistic - why is the government discussing something that they down own? We are not talking to in-betweens, we are talking to the president at a Battery Council level that is now across to Zambia as well. Who did Jin Cheng talk to or more precisely, who did they pay?
    I am annoyed as **** this good day was ruined.... However i wont be manipulated out of a well researched and strong investment position.

Well played shorters though, they really manipulated this back down - Not my holdings though...

Last edited by sf120: 04/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.